Children's Yoga Teacher's Value Package
We have created some popular bundles of our products and offer you a discount for buying the combined package. This is our best deal - take advantage of the savings!
This value package includes the following items:
- Hard Cover Story Book and CD
- Full Size Poster
- Colouring and Activity Book
- Children's Colour Me Poster
- Yoga Match Game
- Total Relaxation Visualization CD
This collection of Children’s Yoga Resources are unique and we know that you are going to love them because they are:
- Very Easy to Use
- No Equipment is required
- No Prior Yoga Experience is required by either Instructors or Children
- Provides Children with a Safe, Age-appropriate Yoga Workout
- Award Winning Materials
- Kids Love It and Find It Fun!
The “What I See, I Can Children's Yoga Teacher Training” has been created to help you:
Discover that You CAN Teach Kids Yoga!
- Learn more about Yoga, including some of the history, principles, goals and benefits of yoga
- Understand the Yoga Do’s and Don’ts and how to keep your children safe, while doing yoga
- Learn all of the creative ways to use the What I See, I Can Be Resources
- How to Incorporate Yoga into the Classroom and Answers to all of your Big Questions
- How to Do the Yoga Poses, which includes pictures and detailed descriptions of each
of the age-appropriate yoga poses and their possible and creative Variations
- The Similarities and Differences between Yoga for Adults and Yoga for Kids
- The Quick Guide: The 10 Tips for Doing Yoga with Children
- How to get the most out of your classroom’s yoga experience
- Many helpful tools, exercises and activities that have been included to allow Teachers the opportunity to extend the “What I See, I Can Be” resources
into the classroom curriculum
- Illustrations and photos have been added, which clearly show how to do the yoga postures and the variations, making it easy to understand and
apply in your classroom or program
- A special section for “Classroom Management” ideas has also been provided.
Save on shipping when you buy the bundle and avoid the higher costs in ordering each item separately.
> Teachers - Kindergarten,Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Phys Ed Teachers, etc...
> Parents & Grandparents, Godparents, Aunts, Uncles, friends of the family.
> Health Care Professionals, Nurses, Doctors, Nutritionists, Mental Health, Physical Health.
> Yoga Studios & Instructors, Participants, Enthusiasts.
> Day Care Centres and Children's Providers
> Youth Activity Leaders, Community Activity Leaders, Camp Leaders, Sport Coaches.
> People who care about children’s health.
> No Yoga experience required
> Inclusive of all Ability Levels
> Fun Fitness for adults & children
> Daily Physical Activity (DPA)
> Audio & Visual media
> Perfect for classrooms and gyms
> Individual CD tracks
> Long lasting Hard Cover Book
> Local Canadian Author
> Environmentally friendly paper
> Printed and Made in Canada
> Cost Effective Value Packs
Also Frequently Bought Together with the Teacher's Value Pack
Learn how to teach safe, age appropriate and fun children's yoga with this training package ...
Vol 1 & 2 $99.00
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our popular Cobra T-Shirts for kids, highlighting one of the favourite yoga postures from the book...
Our premium, Large & Small Yoga mats with our popular poster printed on one side ...
$59.99 & $29.99
"An easy and innovative way for educators to provide children with a unique
– Ruth Augustine, Learning Resource Teacher, District School Board of Niagara
"I ordered the teacher value package and my children in my classroom and in my yoga classes all love it! I really love the poster, as it hangs in my classroom as a great visual, not only to the children but to me as well. It is a better reminder than breathing! You are fantastic for creating this great program and I enjoy the helpful information in your newsletters"
“What I See, I Can Be is a full package of resources packed with fun and a great way to get kids active and moving.
I would highly recommend this to teachers and parents. It captures the imagination of children, while keeping them focused on doing healthy exercise.”
“What I See, I Can Be is a full package of resources packed with fun and a great way to get kids active and moving. I would highly recommend this to teachers and parents. It captures the imagination of children, while keeping them focused on doing healthy exercise.”
“What I See, I Can Be has been a important part of our program and our philosophy at The Little Green Schoolhouse for the past couple of years - the children love the poses and the calm breathing technique that is incorporated. Thank you Janet for a great resource! It is a sure must have for every centre."