Kids Yoga Teacher Training "Inclusive Yoga" Certificate
Registration Now Open! Call Today: (905) 501-1927
Next Course: Toronto, Canada: Sat Feb 25 – Sun Feb 26, 2017
In the Inclusive yoga Module you will discover that “You Can Accommodate Children with a Variety of Needs in Your Classes!” All children come with a unique set of needs. Discover effective techniques to bring yoga to all children. This Module gives you an introduction to Inclusive Yoga with information, resources, and class plans for groups that are not always represented in typical yoga materials.
Learn How to Bring Yoga to All Children.
Early Bird Registration Discounts
Regular Price: 425.00 + HST
Take advantage of our Early Bird Price prior to 2 weeks before start of module: $399 + HST
See How To Register Below
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Weekend
About the Module
• Introduction to understanding children with special needs, including children with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), Anxiety, and Different Abilities
• Yoga for Boys as a special population – so boys don’t continue to think of yoga as a “girl thing.”
• Yoga Sensitivity – how to introduce yoga to children in a way that respects all cultures, religions, and those of no religion that is extremely school friendly too.
• Comparisons of a session with kids in a typical yoga class and yoga with kids with different needs.
• Sample lesson plans for children of different ages using specialized props and stories to enhance the teachings.
• How to set up your classroom to minimize distracting elements.
• Use of Visual Schedules and Visual Antecedent Procedures to ease anxiety.
• Strategies for involving and interviewing parents, caregivers and teachers.
• Using the poses of the Sun Salutation to engage children in short yoga exercises and longer sequences.
• Yoga Camp Practicum: A three hour yoga camp with children where you will observe Faculty Members teaching the kids, then teach with your colleagues from the assigned curriculum. You will be guided throughout the camp to ensure everyone has a beautiful experience of kid’s yoga.
• And much more….
You will receive the Yoga Man vs. The Stressor, Yoga for Boys, Stress Reduction, and Teacher Training Package including:
• Inclusive Yoga Teacher Training Manual including an overview of ASD, Anxiety, and Differently Abled Children.
• Lesson Plans Samples for Children with Special Needs including visual schedules and other recommendations based on ABA Theory (Applied Behavior Analysis).
• Stress Reducing Games: With a special focus on Yoga Man facing off against The Stressor. The games in this Module help kids understand stress and stress management.
• Yoga Man vs. The Stressor: You will have 12 Coloring Pages, one for each pose of the Sun Salutation, including a full “How to” Teachers Manual for all the poses– in hard copy format
• 10 Sun Salutation Games and 6 Activities: Introduce the Sun Salutation through playful learning. These Ten Games give you a variety of fun activities to introduce the Sun Salutation to your kids – in hard copy format.
• E-Book version of the “Yoga Man vs. The Stressor Teacher Training”.
• License to Print the “Yoga Man vs. The Stressor” for all the children you teach.
A Weekend of Kids Yoga You Won’t Soon Forget!
You will receive a Certificate of Completion for the Inclusive Yoga Module. This weekend also counts towards the 95 Hour Certification (must complete all hours and the 6 weekend modules to receive full Certification).
The Complete Yoga Man vs The Stressor kit provided in the
Inclusive Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training
A Wonderful Teaching Tool!
“Your Yoga Man teacher’s package is fantastic – great job. We are offering yoga in an after school program, which is separated into boys and girls. Steve is teaching the boys, and what you have created will be a wonderful teaching tool for him to use.
How to Register:
Next Course Offering: Toronto Canada: Sat Feb 25– Sun Feb 26, 2017
Location: Dovercourt House, 805 Dovercourt Road, Toronto, Ontario, M6H 2X4, Canada
Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (Kids Camp Practicum takes place 2:00-5:00pm on Sunday)
Three Ways to Register and Secure Your Space:
, Send to:
, To the name of:
Childrens Yoga Teacher Training
Attn: Janet Williams
5082 Parkplace Circle
Before mailing please confirm that space is still available at: email@example.com
using Credit Card or PayPal account: register below:
Register for This Module Only. $425 + HST
Save if You Register Early! $399 + HST
(Prior to 2 weeks before start of module)
Register for our Next 2 Scheduled Modules & Save!
$365 Each + HST
Register for All 6 Modules & Receive the full 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certification!
$350 Each + HST
Thank You for Registering! We would like to get to know you a bit better before we meet you in person. Please complete the brief Participant Survey.