Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Registration Now Open! Call Today: (905) 501-1927
New Orleans USA June 19 - 29, 2017See Details
Burlington, Ontario: Sun. July 23 – Fri. Aug 4, 2017
Come get your Kids Yoga Teacher Certificate with a training that counts. It’s the complete 95 Hour Certification in just 2 Weeks! If you’d like to become a Kids Yoga Teacher, there’s no better way to start then getting your Certificate from a Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS) with Yoga Alliance. We’re committed to your success as a Kids Yoga Teacher.
Complete your Kids Yoga Teacher Training this Summer!
The Summer Kids Yoga Teacher Training Program is a wonderful and energizing course focused on allowing you to attain your 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training Certification. You will meet others with a passion for yoga and teaching children. Together you will learn tricks, tools, and activities to safely bring yoga to children. You will leave a Kids Yoga Teacher.
Here’s what is included in the Kids Yoga Summer Certification:
• Your 95 Hour Certificate with a Yoga Alliance RCYS (Registered Children’s Yoga School): You’ll get the expertise and confidence to be a Kids Yoga Teacher. You will complete the full Registered Children’s Yoga School training. That’s a full 95 Contact hours of training in 2 weeks!
• Experience for Your Resume at the Kids Yoga Camp: Included are 18 Practicum hours where you get to practice teach with children in attendance. Getting real experience teaching children sets this training apart. The Trainer will teach part of the Yoga Camp for you to observe. Participants will also teach from the assigned curriculum with the support of the Trainer. This is a great chance to see what it is really like to connect with kids through yoga. This is also the kind of experience that employers are looking for in a Kids Yoga Teacher – real experience with real children.
• Lots of Course Materials with Our Lesson Plans and Manuals: Receive tons of materials, all included in your registration. You’ll take home yoga books, posters, yoga cards, activities, colouring materials, handouts, and manuals for all 6 modules of training.
• Your Own Lesson Plans: Once the course is completed you can choose to complete the Optional Self Study assignment where you continue your learning and design your own lesson plans. If you choose to have it reviewed, for an additional fee your Self Study can be reviewed by the experienced trainers and they will provide their feedback.
Who Can Attend?
Those who want to give kids the life-long rewards of healthy bodies and happy minds.
• Yoga Teachers*
• School Teachers
• E.C.E.’s (Early Childhood Educators)
• Specialty Kids Teachers
• Teaching Assistants
• Doctors, Therapists, Health Care Professionals and Specialists
• Parents, Grandparents
• Youth Leaders
• Those who work with kids
• And all those who love and care for kids
This training is open to all, however it is recommended that you have taken yoga classes and have a passion for teaching children yoga. This is a Teacher Training program so please remember - this is not an Adult Yoga Retreat - you will be learning how to teach yoga to children. Come take a giant step towards deepening your yoga practice by becoming a Kids Yoga Teacher.
* Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT’s) who successfully complete the 95 hour training with our Registered Children’s Yoga School (RCYS), may apply to Yoga Alliance for the Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT) designation. After completing training with a RCYS, Yoga Alliance has additional requirements that must be met.
For Complete Details About the Summer Program:
See our Summer Certification Details PDF Brochure
Your Registration Includes:
• 95 Hour Certification from Young Yoga Masters, a Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School
• Teacher Training Manuals and handouts
• What I See, I Can Be – Teacher Package including the Award Winning Book, CD, DVD, Poster, Colouring Book, Colour-Me Poster, and Manuals
• The Frog Yoga Alphabet Teacher Training Double Pack with Colour Yoga Flash Cards, Colour Alphabet Book, and digital files for printing
• Yoga Man vs. The Stressor – Yoga for Boys colouring pages and digital files for printing
• You will take home even more games, activities, and prop surprises during the week that will keep your yoga classes interesting and keep kids coming back for more yoga
Praise for the Summer Certification!
“The Summer Program lit my fire! You so graciously passed on a wealth of knowledge about kids' yoga. I've used your comprehensive teaching manuals and references so many times, I've barely gleamed the surface. I currently teach 3 weekly children's classes in a local school and we're adding a fourth class in the fall. Many of my students have attention issues. I feel like a proud mom when they say "Miss Karen, I was feeling scared but then I did my yoga breathing and felt better". To me, that's everything.
Since the Summer Program I've been able to complete my goals, which you encouraged us to write down in the training, including becoming a RCYT, logging teaching hours on Yoga Alliance, building a website, and more importantly, building my community presence.
The training was a great investment that I've earned back several times in the last year. It would be an absolute honor to pay this gift I received forward. Thank you again!”
How to Register:
Next Course Offerings:
New Orleans USA June 19 - 29, 2017 See Details
Burlington, Ontario: July 23 – Aug 4, 2017
Location: Art Gallery of Burlington, 1333 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7S 1A9
Arrival: First Module starts at 9:00am on Sunday, Jul 23, 2017
Departure: Last Module finishes at 6 pm on Friday, Aug 4, 2017
Time: Every day starts at 9:00am and finishes at 6:00pm
Modules: Each Module is 2 days in length and on the second day the Kids Camp Practicum happens in the afternoon.
Sun July 23 – Mon July 24, 2017 Inclusive Yoga
Tues July 25 – Wed July 26 Yoga Literacy
Thurs July 27 – Fri July 28 What I See, I Can Be Module
Sat July 29 – Free Time
Sun July 30 – Mon July 31 My Amazing Body
Tues Aug 1 – Wed Aug 2 Themes and Dreams
Thurs Aug 3 – Fri Aug 4 Branching Out
Free Time: Enjoy a day exploring the beautiful Burlington and GTA area on Saturday, July 29th
Accommodations*: There are many hotels and Bed and Breakfast places in the area. The Waterfront Hotel is the closest hotel. Contact the Hotel to book the nights you need. Hotel Phone: 905-681-5400
*More details and accomodations options are included in our Summer Certification PDF Brochure
Click for Directions
Three Ways to Register and Secure Your Space:
, Send to:
, To the name of:
Childrens Yoga Teacher Training
Attn: Janet Williams
5082 Parkplace Circle
Before mailing please confirm that space is still available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
using Credit Card or PayPal account: register below:
Register for 1 Module Only.
Regular Price $425
Register for 2 Modules in 1 Week & Save!
Register for 3 Modules in 1 Week & Save!
Save More: Register for All 6 Modules & Receive the full 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certification!
Thank You for Registering! We would like to get to know you a bit better before we meet you in person. Please complete the brief Participant Survey.