Kids Yoga Teacher Training "Themes & Dreams" Certificate
Registration Now Open! Call Today: (905) 501-1927
Next Courses: Toronto, Canada: Sat Jan 20 – Sun Jan 21, 2018
Themes and Dreams Module explains Yoga Philosophy in a way that awakens the imagination to dream big – no matter what your age. These powerful lesson plan themes have been used by hundreds of teachers, children love them, and they work. You’ll also discover how to organically create lesson plans with new themes and topics as you need them.
This training is like no other! This is not a course with only animal poses. When you learn an animal pose it’s to reinforce a lesson for children. These carefully selected stories, songs, and props illustrate real yoga concepts that give children a deeper personal connection to yoga. Giving kids a true experience of yoga, you’ll connect with kids in a more meaningful way.
Have fun teaching kids about “Yoga Philosophy”.
Early Bird Registration Discounts
Regular Price: 425.00 + HST
Take advantage of our Early Bird Price prior to 2 weeks before start of module: $399 + HST
See How To Register Below
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Weekend
About the Module
This Module features simple age old postures and meditations that can be safely taught with little explanation. The focus is on creating lesson plans using themes. You’ll see powerful examples of how to take your classes from good to awesome! Then you’ll get the tools to see how easy it is to create lesson plans with new themes. In this weekend workshop you will discover.
• Themes that Bring Yoga Alive for Kids: Explanations for yoga, meditation, and stress relief that you’ve likely never heard before, explanations that relate to children in a way they can understand and connect with more deeply. Learning to explain yoga to children can illuminate your yoga path too, at least that’s what participants report.
• Meditations that Kids Ask For: Yes, that’s right. It’s not uncommon for children to come in and ask for these meditations once they’ve experienced them!
• If You’re Going to Dream – Dream BIG! Lessons based on Ancient Secrets of Success for Today’s World by meditation Master Tulshi Sen. These stories inspire kids to let go of worry, relax, imagine and dream. They make it fun for teachers to bring yoga to kids. Most importantly, they are written in neutral language that is suitable for any environment.
• The Kids Yoga Class Creator: A lesson plan template to guide you through developing your own kids yoga classes for different ages, time frames, and settings from the living room to the studio.
• Quick Yoga: Quick, everyday tools for calming and centering.
• Rejuvenation: An amazing course to connect with others and nourish your soul. This is a weekend of practical, personal, and professional development. It’s full of imagination and fresh ideas.
• Yoga Camp Practicum: A three hour yoga camp with children where you will observe Faculty Members teaching the kids, then teach with your colleagues from the assigned curriculum. You will be guided throughout the camp to ensure everyone has a beautiful experience of kid’s yoga.
• And much more….
Teaching Kids Songs During the Kids Camp.
• Themes and Dreams Workbook: Over 60 pages of reference material, class development resources, and yoga poses.
• Sample Lesson Plans & Class Curriculum: A manual with a complete curriculum to start teaching now. Includes an index of weekly themes, variations, activities, games, and meditations.
• Recommended Resources: Access to the list of the most useful tools for teaching kids yoga. Including “Children’s Favorites” play list of songs, and recommendations for teachers of what to get first and what is a waste of money.
• Kids Yoga Class Creator: A lesson plan template that guides you through developing your own curriculum and organizes you for future classes.
A Weekend of Kids Yoga You Won’t Soon Forget!
You will receive a Certificate of Completion for the Themes & Dreams Module. This weekend also counts towards the 95 Hour Certification (must complete all hours and the 6 weekend modules to receive full Certification).
Kids Yoga Stories Engage Children’s Imaginations.
I Feel Much More Confident Now
“Before the course I was REALLY struggling with ideas/themes and how to put together children’s yoga classes. In the training I loved participating like a kid, the games, and listening to others. Now that the course is over I learned a lot about how to teach a kids yoga class and feel much more confident teaching children’s yoga. ”
How to Register:
Next Courses: Toronto, Canada: Sat Jan 20– Sun Jan 21, 2018
Location: Dovercourt House, 805 Dovercourt Road, Toronto, Ontario, M6H 2X4, Canada
Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (Kids Camp Practicum takes place 2:00-5:00pm on Sunday)
Three Ways to Register and Secure Your Space:
, Send to:
, To the name of:
Childrens Yoga Teacher Training
Attn: Janet Williams
5082 Parkplace Circle
Before mailing please confirm that space is still available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
using Credit Card or PayPal account: register below:
Register for This Module Only. $425 + HST
Save if You Register Early! $399 + HST
(Prior to 2 weeks before start of module)
Register for our Next 2 Scheduled Modules & Save!
$365 Each + HST
Register for All 6 Modules & Receive the full 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certification!
$350 Each + HST
Thank You for Registering! We would like to get to know you a bit better before we meet you in person. Please complete the brief Participant Survey.