Kids Yoga Teacher Training
"What I See, I Can Be" Certificate
Registration Now Open! Call Today: (905) 501-1927
Next Course: Toronto, Canada: Sat Nov 4 – Sun Nov 5, 2017
This module includes the “What I See, I Can Be” kid’s yoga resources and how to use them effectively and creatively. Taught by a certified Primary/Junior School Teacher (B.Ed) and Yoga Instructor (RCYT), you’ll find out what really works and what doesn’t. Build your confidence teaching in the gym, classroom, yoga studio and home.
Receive the Perfect Yoga Resource Toolkit for Classroom, Studio, and Home.
Early Bird Registration Discounts
Regular Price: 425.00 + HST
Take advantage of our Early Bird Price prior to 2 weeks before start of module: $399 + HST
See How To Register Below
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Weekend
About the Module
• Learn The Do’s and Don’ts of Yoga: Develop your confidence teaching kids yoga by knowing what works and what doesn’t work. Learn Posture Guidelines, The Do’s, The Don’ts and The Variations.
• Safety: How to ensure Safety in Kid’s Yoga in the classroom, at home, in the studio, and outside. Also learn effective Classroom Management tools and techniques.
• Yoga Games for the Gym, Classroom, and Rainy Days: Learn how to be creative with your kid’s yoga lessons.
• How to Teach Yoga and Other Subjects at the Same Time: Feel comfortable expanding yoga into your lessons plans from Daycare to Grade 6, as well as at home, in youth programs or at the yoga studio.
• Ready to Go: Receive Pre-made Tools, Activities and Black Line Masters and learn how to use them.
• Yoga Camp Practicum: A three hour yoga camp with children where you will observe Janet teaching the kids, then teach with your colleagues from the assigned curriculum. Janet will be guiding you throughout the camp to give everyone a beautiful experience of kids yoga.
• And much more….
You will receive the What I See, I Can Be Teacher Value Pack and more Yoga Resources to build up your treasure chest. (Valued at $147.93 + HST)
• What I See, I Can Be Hard Cover Book & Audio CD
• What I See, I Can Be DVD
• Full Size Instructional Poster 24 x 36
• Yoga Match: A Memory and Movement Card Game
• Colouring & Activity Book with Crayons
• Colour Me Poster 11 x 17 with Markers
• Total Relaxation Visualization CD
A Weekend of Kids Yoga You Won’t Soon Forget!
You will receive a Certificate of Completion for the What I See, I Can Be Module. This weekend also counts towards the 95 Hour Certification (must complete all hours and the 6 weekend modules to receive full Certification).
Each participant will also receive Volume #1 and Volume #2 of the “What I See, I Can Be: Children’s Yoga Teacher Training” Manuals. (Valued at $120 + HST)
• Volume #1: Learn How to Teach Safe, Age-appropriate and Fun Children’s Yoga
• Volume #2: Exercises to Expand into the School Curriculum and Your Lesson Plans
What I Learned was Invaluable!
“Before I took the course, I was worried about being able to develop yoga programs that were fun for children and families. Janet’s course was amazing and I have such great respect for her work. Janet is very knowledgeable and what I learned was invaluable. I absolutely achieved what I hoped to from this course.”
How to Register:
Next Course Offering: Toronto Canada: Sat Nov 4 – Sun Nov 5, 2017
Location: Dovercourt House, 805 Dovercourt Road, Toronto, Ontario, M6H 2X4, Canada
Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (Kids Camp Practicum takes place 2:00-5:00pm on Sunday)
Three Ways to Register and Secure Your Space:
, Send to:
, To the name of:
Childrens Yoga Teacher Training
Attn: Janet Williams
5082 Parkplace Circle
Before mailing please confirm that space is still available at: email@example.com
using Credit Card or PayPal account: register below:
Register for This Module Only. $425 + HST
Save if You Register Early! $399 + HST
(Prior to 2 weeks before start of module)
Register for our Next 2 Scheduled Modules & Save!
$365 Each + HST
Register for All 6 Modules & Receive the full 95 Hour Kids Yoga Teacher Certification!
$350 Each + HST
Thank You for Registering! We would like to get to know you a bit better before we meet you in person. Please complete the brief Participant Survey.